Freelance Writing Course

  • Learn how to earn a full-time freelance writing income
  • Daily emails, one-on-one training and more
  • "Your course has taught me a lot about freelance writing. I particularly enjoy the daily emails. My income is on its way up!" - Sheila Escuro

Hire Me

  • Many years of freelance writing and consulting experience
  • Web content, blog content, sales letters, feature articles and more
  • Competitive rates, Bulk discounts
  • Contact me today

My Freelance Writing Course and the New Year

After the start of a new year many people set the goal of bettering their career. For this reason, more people than ever before have been asking questions and inquiring about openings in my freelance writing course. If you are interested in taking your freelance writing career to the next level my course is a good start. And fortunately, I have two spots to offer at this time.

Many of you have asked whether or not my course is just for beginners. I will say this: roughly 75 percent of my students are new or semi-new to the freelance writing industry. That being said, the other 25 percent are established and simply looking for help in bettering their career. In other words, you can benefit no matter if 2009 is your first year in the freelance writing game or your 10th year.

If you are interested in one of these two openings you should contact me as soon as possible. As always, I don’t expect the openings to last for more than a day or so.

Are you ready to increase your freelance writing income, land new clients, and have a better overall career? If so, my course should be able to lend you some direction. I am looking forward to filling these spots, and working with two more of you in the coming months!

Subscribe to my RSS Feed, or receive updates via email.
Comments OffFreelance WritingFebruary 6th, 2009

Comments are closed.


Seach Here

Featured Sites

Copyright 2010. Freelance Writing at 120 Media, LLC